Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GENTLEMEN...THIS A MUST READ FOR ALL

GENTLEMEN,
    WE HAVE ALL HAD A BAD SEASON IN THE NFL. I HAVE UNCOVERED SOMETHING YOU NEED TO START WATCHING.

I HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF THE OFFICIAL TALLY FOR OVER 7-8 WEEKS, IF YOU HAVE THE TIME START WATCHING THE OFFICIAL TALLY I HAVE BEEN POSTING.

I HAVE UNCOVERED SOMETHING THAT WILL WIN YOU ALOT MONEY. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE TALLY LOOK FOR LOPSIDED ONE SIDED TOUT WAGERS. GO AGAINST THESE NUMBERS AND YOU WILL WIN OVER 78% OF TIME.

TO PROVE MY POINT JUST GO INTO THE OFFICIAL TALLY OF THE FORUM AND READ FOR YOURSELF TRULY AMAZING. GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS

THANKS
    GUY

GUYDANIO
    PHILADELPHIA

Re: GENTLEMEN...THIS A MUST READ FOR ALL

Thanks Guy and Merry Christmas.
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by GUYDANIO View Post
      GENTLEMEN,
      WE HAVE ALL HAD A BAD SEASON IN THE NFL. I HAVE UNCOVERED SOMETHING YOU NEED TO START WATCHING.

I HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF THE OFFICIAL TALLY FOR OVER 7-8 WEEKS, IF YOU HAVE THE TIME START WATCHING THE OFFICIAL TALLY I HAVE BEEN POSTING.

I HAVE UNCOVERED SOMETHING THAT WILL WIN YOU ALOT MONEY. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE TALLY LOOK FOR LOPSIDED ONE SIDED TOUT WAGERS. GO AGAINST THESE NUMBERS AND YOU WILL WIN OVER 78% OF TIME.

TO PROVE MY POINT JUST GO INTO THE OFFICIAL TALLY OF THE FORUM AND READ FOR YOURSELF TRULY AMAZING. GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS

THANKS
      GUY

thanks guy, if you have time, can you paste it n here with who to play ?
      Twitter @winningpix1
      Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

DETROIT 15
        DALLAS 5
        GUYDANIO
        PHILADELPHIA

Comment

I don't know if it's just me but seems like there's some lingering feeling of doubt for me after I feel real strong about a game or a service releases a big game that I'm playing..kind of like ok now what's gonna go wrong so this won't happen..for these services have a hunch they get hooked in early to a game and continue with a biased slant that it's the greatest pick ever without rethinking their position.. a loss is 2 steps back and a win 1 step forward and the pressure gets to them hence all this rolled into one yields bad results...just my attempt to explain and if it seems like a lot of gibberish I won't argue with you

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Agree i posted this several weeks ago the same thing. It's been pretty golden. 15-5 is a definite play for Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhorsecapper17 View Post
              Agree i posted this several weeks ago the same thing. It's been pretty golden. 15-5 is a definite play for Dallas.
              Yes you did too, thanks
              Twitter @winningpix1
              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

I've felt the same way about this for a long time...realize we don't have to figure out why but it is interesting to me what's going on to cause this ..you can only be so bad at this over time
                ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Lol. They are pretty bad!!

Comment

DETROIT 16
                    DALLAS 9

NO PLAY...NEED 14 TO 15 OR HIGHER.
                    GUYDANIO
                    PHILADELPHIA

Comment

LOOK AT THIS SATURDAY TALLY FORUM AND YESTERDAYS....GOOD LUCK

GUY
                      GUYDANIO
                      PHILADELPHIA

Comment

Thanks for the info and best of luck with all your bets. I also noticed that by taking the overs in the night games I usauly lose. Have you found that also?

Comment

Working...
                        X