CFL WEEK 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFL WEEK 1

Trouble I have betting CFL is I know it too well which is always dangerous but it doesn't stop me, lol. Don't like betting the home team much either but here I go ignoring both those things as I'm taking Sask. in week 1 over Hamilton

Sask and Hamilton were the grey cup finalists last year and Sask killed them so I'm ignoring revenge even though the team lost some key players in the offseason. Hamilton will be missing Fantuz (injury) which I'm thinking evens things out a little But I'm betting this on trend value so to speak, that's what I'm telling myself, lol

Hamilton is 0-7 suats week 1 the last 7 seasons
    Sask in the same spot is 6-1 suats

week=1 and team

http://sportsdatabase.com/cfl/query?sdql=week+%3D+1+and+team&submit=S+D+Q+L+!

Gonna bet a football unit on this one so I'm serious about it but deep down I think it's a homer/heart bet and like I said above they're the most dangerous bet of em all aside from 3+game parlays of course

Re: CFL WEEK 1

Gonna add a small bet on the opener tonight on the over, I see both D's struggling a bit

Last edited by Thomas; 06-26-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Good luck on the plays

Comment

Thanks JD, always a risky proposition the first couple of weeks in the cfl because we went to 2 x games and 18 regular season games, it sucks and I pray the nfl never follows suit

Comment

The talk of the NFL making the pre season has gone silent...
          Since they're now talking about expanding the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
          X