Kansas City Royals on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City Royals on Tuesday

The Royals traded for Shields for just this situation when they got rid of Wil Myers (still unhappy about that trade). Kauffman Stadium should be full and rocking this evening for the first post season game since they won the Series in 1985.

But the main reason to play the Royals is the EX CUB FACTOR.

There is only one on the the Royals and i dont even know if he will be on the roster for this game, Casey Coleman

The A's have at least three that i am aware of:

Geovany Soto

Jeff Samardzija

Jason Hammel

Give me the Royals at -104

Good Luck All

Re: Kansas City Royals on Tuesday

Great call!!! I'm with you

Comment

I will certainly be rooting for you to win, just not enough for me to wager on the game though. Looked at it hard and it looks like a toss-up to me. Lester is pitching well so the Royals need to run to score in my opinion.

I do like your ex-Cubbies angle though, nothing kills a team faster than ex-Cubs!
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

i realize this is a toss up but being a fan of the Royals since the Seventies, i just had to make a play on it. i have been doing ok so i am not going overboard, just a normal bet on my team.

really think the Dodgers are the team to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          I will certainly be rooting for you to win, just not enough for me to wager on the game though. Looked at it hard and it looks like a toss-up to me. Lester is pitching well so the Royals need to run to score in my opinion.

I do like your ex-Cubbies angle though, nothing kills a team faster than ex-Cubs!
          Current Cubs have been known to kill before and will again

Comment

my kind of handicapping!

Comment

I'm with you, but I'm scared of Lester. I might err on playing the total rather than the side

Comment

I like Kansas as well,will wait a few more minutes as +money is emerging...

Comment

Sound!

Comment

Working...
                  X