MLB Play Wednesday 4/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Play Wednesday 4/29

$500 San Diego -107 Astros are actually getting public support here after eye-opening 14-3 blasting of the Pads last night. Absolutely a great spot for the Padres who send out Andrew Cashner who carries a home ERA the last 3 years of 2.06 in 192 innings pitched. Home favorites coming off an embarrassing home loss has always been a strong "play on" situation. Add to that we have the Padres facing a lefty. The right-handed heavy Padres line-up is going to be one of the best in baseball facing lefties when it is all said and done in 2015. So far they are 4-1 against them, with their only loss on opening day to Clayton Kershaw. Dallas Keuchel certainly enters this game on a roll, allowing only 2 ER all season in his 4 starts. There is some definite regression due for him, and this is the team equipped to do it. I certainly don't expect him to get rocked, but the lefty killing Padres should do enough to support Cashner here to get the W and avoid the series sweep. LOSER (-535)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Play Wednesday 4/29

Added another 100 to this bet, REALLY like this play guys.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Jumped in just in time--good luck!!

Comment

Working...
          X