MLB Plays Monday 5/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Monday 5/25

Happy Memorial Day to everyone. Split my 4 plays yesterday but made a few bucks on them anyway...

$300 Philadelphia +154
    $400 San Fran/Milwaukee over 8.5 (-125)
    Nice warm day in Milwaukee so the roof should for sure be open. Wind is blowing pretty good straight in from rightfield. I have explained this odd phenomenon in the past, but when the wind is blowing straight in from right at Miller Park the ball just flies out of there. I have attended a few very wild high scoring games and witnesses firsthand how well the ball carries on these days. Both pitchers have been pitching well and yet the line has gone up against mainly under money. I think some sharp money must be attuned to the same thing I am.
    $300 Boston/Minnesota under 8.5 (-105)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Monday 5/25

Comment

Best of luck

Comment

Twitter @winningpix1
        Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Some how Colon keeps racking up Wins--crazy!!

Comment

Originally posted by ex50Warrior View Post
            Some how Colon keeps racking up Wins--crazy!!
            A little added info I found after that game had started. Underdog players beware of Mets games!! In the Mets' last 37 games, the favorite is 33-4 SU!! The Mets are 0-12 in their last 12 games as an underdog but they are 20-3 in their last 23 games as a favorite!!

On a side note...in that Brewers game Ryan Braun's HR travelled 474 feet, the longest ever hit by a right handed batter at Miller Park...I think it goes without saying the ball was carrying good today!
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Love reading the info you post. Very interesting.

Comment

Working...
              X