MLB Total for Sunday 7/5 - Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Total for Sunday 7/5 - Winner!

$300 Milwaukee/Cincinnati under 8.5 (-130) Line is soon to go to 8, try to get the 8.5 before the juice is too pricey. I been either playing ON Taylor Jungmann since he was called up or been playing the under when he has pitched. In only one start has he allowed more than 2 ER and that was @Coors Field. Brewers offense has been humming along with 6 straight games with 10 or more hits during their win streak. Regression to the mean is coming soon, the whole team cannot continue hitting as they are. Carlos Gomez is very likely to miss Sunday after getting hit on the wrist with a pitch Saturday. His absence will help temper the Brewers offense a bit, Milwaukee is overdue for a 2 or 3 run game and I think it happens today. ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Total for Sunday 7/5

Good luck JJ...I be happy when Jockety is gone, finally not afraid to spend money as an organization but cannot put a consistent winning team together...convinced it's management.
    "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Today JJ

Comment

Brewers hot bats were not to be denied, but Jungmann pitched great!
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: MLB Total for Sunday 7/5 - Winner!

Couldn't get 8.5 only 8 but didn't matter! :) Nice call!

Comment

Good job!

Comment

NICE CALL JJ.

Comment

Working...
                  X