MLB Plays Saturday 4/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Saturday 4/16

Hopefully I can avoid the "giving back" process I ran into last week immediately after a big winning day. First way I am doing that is by playing nothing for more than $300. Season-to-date profits for MLB sit at (+$5,114).

$300 Cincinnati +153 $WINNER$ (+459)
    $300 Philadelphia +1.5 (-110) LOSER (-330)
    $300 N.Y. Yankees +117 LOSER (-300)
    $300 L.A. Angels/Minnesota over 8 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Kansas City +130
    No line yet but KC should be a dog to Sonny Gray, this play is only a go if I like the line. Wait for me to actually post it. LOSER (-300)
    $300 Boston Team Total over 4 (-105) ​I went a completely different way with this one. Instead of laying the -140 to play Boston, decided this was the better way to go. Estrada blanked Boston last week, they should do much better facing him for the 2nd time in a week. Both Bumgarner and Kershaw looked like mere mortals last night trying to dominate the same team in B2B starts. PUSH
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Saturday 4/16

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last 2 in
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I see that Angels/Twins total up to 9.5. Do you still like it with that number?

Comment

Originally posted by Slugger View Post
              I see that Angels/Twins total up to 9.5. Do you still like it with that number?
              Wow, that is a big move. Obviously lots of big bets on that over. If you play it at that number cut the wager in half compared to the others.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Wow, that is a big move. Obviously lots of big bets on that over. If you play it at that number cut the wager in half compared to the others.
                Just realized the game starts in 1 minute. Sorry my reply wasn't much help.

Comment

I was able to get it at 9 in person at Palms. My online account had 9.5. At least a push right now. Thanks!!

Comment

Could have been a small winning day if I had just stuck with Boston instead of the Team total. Now (+$4,943) for the season in MLB

Comment

Working...
                    X