X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Friday 4/29

Season to date profit sits at (+$9,639)

$400 Cincinnati +137 LOSER (-400)
    $300 Washington/St. Louis under 7.5 (-125) LOSER (-375)
    $400 Colorado/Arizona under 9 (-115) PUSH
    $300 Tampa Bay -118 LOSER (-354)
    $300 L.A. Angels -109 LOSER (-327)
    $300 Oakland +109 $WINNER$ (+327)
    $300 Kansas City/Seattle under 7 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Friday 4/29

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Season to date profit sits at (+$8,810) after 4th straight losing day...
                "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  Season to date profit sits at (+$8,810) after 4th straight losing day...
                  you had a fantastic first month ..If anyone started with a 10k bankroll and made adjusted 3%-4% bets I'd guess they'd be up easily more than 50% what you currently are.. IMO that is an aggressive but not unrealistic money management strategy .. keep up the good work
                  ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
                  X