Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Total Monday 5/23

Season to date profit sits at (+$5,703)

$400 San Diego/San Francisco over 6 (-130) Still waiting for the first official "Signature Total", but this is the 2nd "just missed" play using that handicapping theory. The first was way back in early April when Madbum and Kershaw met twice in a week, that was an easy winner. Last week Cueto and Pomeranz met in a game that ended 2-1. Cueto was brilliant, pitching a complete game allowing 4 hits and just 1 ER with 8 strikeouts. Pomeranz was just a shade less dominant going 6 innings and allowing just 4 hits with 2 earned runs both scoring on a Pence HR. My standards for calling how dominant a pitcher needs to be are basically at least 6 innings pitched allowing no more than 1 ER and no more hits allowed than innings pitched. So you can see this was a close call. That first Signature play is coming soon, many more scheduling opportunities coming in the next 5 weeks, very likely to be 2 or even 3 of them before long. LOSER (-520)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Total Monday 5/23

Comment

Comment

Comment

Best of luck JJ

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Season to date profit sits at (+$5,183)
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
                  X