MLB Tuesday 5/31 - Signature Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Tuesday 5/31 - Signature Total

Season to date profit sits at (+$4,778). It's been a long time coming waiting for the first one of these special "Signature Total" plays. Had a few that just missed qualifying and split on those. Success of these plays continued last season, going 5-1 on them, and in the 5 years since I started betting this handicapping theory they have hit at just over 80%.

$600 N.Y. Yankees/Toronto over 8.5 (-120) I know this game is still more than a day away, but I figured if I get it up early nobody will miss it, and you can line shop and jump on whatever number suits you. I will say though, in the past 2 years I have noticed "sharp" line moves on these, so your best line may be the earliest. I absolutely love the set-up of this play! C.C. Sabathia held the powerful Blue Jay's line-up to just 2 hits in 7 innings in his last start, both runs he allowed were unearned. He struck out 7 and walked 1 in what can only be called a "turn-back-the-clock" performance. His current ERA is 2.83, and if ever there was a guy over-performing his abilities, here he is. He certainly was very capable of those numbers a few years back, but his lowest full season ERA the last 3 years was 4.73 last year. J.A. Happ was equally dominant last week when he faced the Yankees, allowing just 3 hits in 7 innings, with the only run being allowed on a solo HR. You could certainly argue Happ has out-performed his expected numbers so far as his ERA sits at 3.20 for the season. I expect both teams to have much more success facing these very average pitchers the 2nd time around, if both guys don't allow 4 or more runs I would be shocked. Since I expect the posted total for this game to be around 8.5, I would expect this game goes over the total somewhere around the 5th inning. I will bump this post when I actually put the bet in and know what number I got. LOSER (-720)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Tuesday 5/31 - Signature Total

Awesome info JJ thanks for the head up. Good luck

Comment

Comment

Good luck with your total JJ !!!!
        Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Thanks for the play and the info........Good Luck

Comment

Thanks for posting

Comment

Comment

Comment

Line at 5Dimes sits at over 9 (+100). If the line stays put I will be able to lock in over 8.5 (-120) in the morning when they start allowing moving that number.
                  "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

"The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Comment

Good luck today
                        2011/12 season
                        Cfb ytd: 32-23-2 +310
                        NFL ytd: 0-1 -110

Comment

Well, that expected offense against the starters just never materialized. Hate losing the 1st "signature" play of the season...Season to date profit sits at (+$4,058)

Comment

It may have lost, but it was still a good play.

Continued success on your great season.

Comment

Working...
                            X