Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays Weds. 4/5

-$244 for the season in MLB

​$300 Kansas City/Minnesota over 8.5 (-105) $WINNER$ (+300)
    --------------------------------------------
    $300 Miami +145 LOSER (-300)
    $150 Atlanta +195
    $150 Atlanta +1.5 (-115) Split wagers makes this a risk $323 to win $442 proposition with a push on a 1 run Mets win $WINNER$ (+442)
    $300 Colorado -116 LOSER (-348)
    $400 Arizona +114 $WINNER$ (+456)
    $300 Tampa Bay +131 $WINNER$ (+393)
    $300 Toronto/Baltimore under 8.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Houston -115 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Pittsburgh +151 LOSER (-300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays Weds. 4/5

Night games added
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Comment

Finally the Twins cashed in on all those walks

Comment

JJ what is your opinion on the Phills tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by WHIP View Post
            JJ what is your opinion on the Phills tonight?
            One of the most evenly bet games on both the side and total, neither team has a preferred tendency to hit righty/lefty. To be honest, I spent very little time looking at it. Also a decent chance for a rain delay which brings 2 shitty bullpens into play.From the context of that last statement alone I would lean OVER. Fiinnegan also walks too many and gives up lots of HR, so there is that. Philly don't take walks, so that nixes that part of it. Eickhoff is a little better at home, like most young pitchers, so that would lean over as well. I would stay away.

Comment

One of the most evenly bet games on both the side and total, neither team has a preferred tendency to hit righty/lefty. To be honest, I spent very little time looking at it. Also a decent chance for a rain delay which brings 2 shitty bullpens into play.From the context of that last statement alone I would lean OVER. Thank You

Comment

Comment

I should also add that if I was ever to choose to back Finnegan, Philly is just the kind of team he could dominate cause they wont walk and he is hard to hit.

Comment

Late money was pretty heavily shaded towards the over WHIP, no way I would play that game over with that info.

Comment

+$999 for the season in MLB. Just a total grind of a night tonight, stressful extra inning games all over the place. Lots of early games tomorrow, may not be posting till like 30 minutes before the first game. Got to get some sleep and then start all over again. These are the days I hate in baseball, early games following a night like tonight just wear me down. I am so exhausted right now, I definitely need so sleep in.. Great night after all the sweating makes it worthwhile. If those late games had turned out differently I might be taking the day off tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X