Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dodgers 17-0 this year when turner hitless previous game. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodgers 17-0 this year when turner hitless previous game. .

must have at least 3 at bats also

thought this might be fun to follow rest of the season with a reinvest every win through the end..

avg odds -190
    all approximate of course

4 straight..1/5
    5 straight..1/8
    6 straight. .1/13

now it'll probably miss next out lol

gonna try to get to 5 with this which might be all there is anyway ..I'll post in here when it's going

http://www.killersports.com/mlb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 08-22-2017, 11:32 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: dodgers 17-0 this year when turner hitless previous game. .

Worthwhile Here Low Odds Game

Comment

Originally posted by txsundevil View Post
      Worthwhile Here Low Odds Game
      oh man I'm glad you brought it up..it's not active tonight..was on last night's game and won which I found out after I'd already taken pitt..I'll mention it from here on out or if somebody notices it and wants to chime in that's good also..should have explained it better ,sorry !!
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

well that was quick..0 for 5 last night

play 1

lad -160

100/162
          Last edited by bleeker; 08-23-2017, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I'M SPEECHLESS !!
            Last edited by bleeker; 08-23-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X