game number 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game number 2

believe this will apply tomorrow but database not updated yet (always like to see it in query no matter how simple it is) ..probably have at least 1 more

game 2
    opening day 1-0 win..
    favorite < 200 or dog

0-8-1 o/u (-2.72)

3 extra inning games and 1 in which 3 runs weres scored ..lots of errors in these games but didn't go over each individually for unearned runs

tampa under 7.5

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-01-2021, 11:25 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Like it Glenn and I bet it

Comment

Damn 3 run homer in the top of the ninth to kill it, bummer. Only had 1 run after the 6th with both bull pens in the game for this inning

Comment

Had this under too...brutal. Neither starter allowed a run and it looked EEEEZZZZZZZ
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

96% chance of games going under if 1 run combined scored through 6 innings and total 7 - 8

https://sportsdatabase.com/mlb/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Looks we got 4%ed then bleeker, fukin hell lol

That's a smart query there my friend, you sure have gotten good at this since we first met. Kudos

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Looks we got 4%ed then bleeker, fukin hell lol

That's a smart query there my friend, you sure have gotten good at this since we first met. Kudos

actually 5%ed lol ..I was looking at the avg margin rather than the ou % but they're in the same neighborhood (postionally and numerically) anyway..a tough loss nonetheless ..thanks for the compliment on the sqdl..think I have improved over the years but maybe push the envelope a bit if the numbers are really good..i feel it can't hurt to put things out there and then people can make their own decisions if they like the query or not

Comment

Yes sir bleeker put down what you see and people can use it or not, just another useful level of capping imo. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                X