*Gambrinus +462
    Chamblin +102
    *zotzotzot -123
    Big Tiger -183
    *Thomas -193
    Horns62 -496
    *captjoe388 -705

*-used double play for the week

Solid 6-2 night for the Custom Cappers 9 last night. John swept his double play and aimed towards the top the heap with the A's on the ML +100 and the RL+164 as they doubled up the Halos and Horns also won with Oakland on the ML. Captjoe earned Dog Of The Day as the Red Sox +140 rolled in Philly, Zot just "squeaked by" with his run line play on the Padres as they crushed the visiting Mariners 16-1 and I had the Yankees on the ML over the White Sox in a 2-1 affair that had something much more special than the not so rare anymore no hitter.....a triple play. The Yankees turned it in the top of the 9th to thwart a White Sox rally and the hosts used that momentum swing to score in the bottom of the 9th to win.

Good luck with the Saturday card! Enjoy playoff hockey, hoops and the PGA as well!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays once in a week (Monday to Sunday).
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thank you

917 Detroit +140
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

930 SAN DIEGO RUN LINE -1.5 +105

Comment

An UNDER on an Astros game, ugh.

915-916 Houston/Texas UNDER 9 -105

Good luck guys!

Comment

Pirates +1.5 -110