Gambrinus -130
    Thomas -213
    Horns62 -271
    Big Tiger -306
    *zotzotzot -998
    captjoe388 -1158

*-used double play for the week

Winners Circle:
    zotzotzot--Milwaukee -1.5 -130 in their 7-4 home win over Pittsburgh. Big 5 run 7th innings paves the way to a win.
    Puckluck--White Sox/Tigers OVER 8 -118 (9). The heavens opened up in Detroit in the bottom of the 9th with the White Sox leading 4-2 and a 49 minute rain delay ensued. When play resumed, I needed the team 28th in OBP and 20th in HR's to tie the game to guarantee this one would go OVER 8. A single, a pop out and a.....home run. Unbelievable. When it rains it pours, in Detroit and with me right now. We know this is a streaky business, remind me of that when the opposite of this streak happens at the end of the month.

Find a game or two here on Saturday and let's hope they're winners. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

After another 9th inning melt down its double play day:
    968 Boston - 118
    975 Yankees - 117
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

972 tampa bay u8 -110

Comment

Cards +1.5 -141
        Angels -121

Comment

Nice win, Brock. You are hot, hot, hot.

SFo -1' +124 (@ Wash)

GL guys

Comment

San Diego -125
            NY Yankees -115

​​​​​​​

Comment

I'm gonna pass today because I'm gonna stick with totals and nothing sticks out.

I agree with Player in his thread, Detroit +165 looks real juicy, but opinion only.

Comment

Working...
              X