Thomas -111
    Gambrinus -376
    *Big Tiger -529
    Horns62 -536
    Michelangelo -838
    zotzotzot -1113
    captjoe388 -1986

*-used double play for the week

Oh my. One winner out of nine posted plays. Captain, it's not just you, it's a group effort.

Winners Circle:
    Big Tiger--Astros -158. A game I stayed up and watched through two rain delays and some ridiculous weather judgement by the umpires. I had UNDER 11 in the 10-2 Astros win, nice going Darryl, glad you made out better than I did in the post rain delay #2 result.

We're overdue guys. Post your Tuesday winners below and good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

double day

954 mets u7 +100
    961 hou runline -1.5 -120

Comment

Me too zot. Off a heartbreaker last night I'm again going to break my rule and chase the dang Astros of all teams:

961-962 Astros/Orioles UNDER 10 -115 (Betanysports)
      977-978 Giants/Angels UNDER 9 -108 (Heritage)

Comment

971 Toronto BJs The only thing keeping me going is the hope that somebody is smart enough to fade my plays and make some
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Chicago WSox -1.5 -115

Comment

Cub/Indians U8.5 +102

Comment

I've totally reviewed my Baseball handicapping. Can't do any worse.

Balty +170 (vs Hou)

GL guys

Comment

forgot to post my play, crap. Well I guess I wont lose anything lol

Comment

Working...
                X