Sportstimeout +0
    Thomas -45
    Horns62 -286
    Big Tiger -615
    zotzotzot -643
    Michelangelo -1254
    captjoe388 -2414

*-used double play for the week

We're playing some good ball. 5-1 against the card last night with a couple of rainouts on the Brewers/Mets affair.

Michelangelo--Baltimore +167. Seems like you've tagged some good home dogs and this is another as the O's knock off the Jays. Nice Dog Of The Day Jim.
    Gambrinus--Dodgers/Marlins UNDER 8 (3). 1-1 in the 9th, not even extra innings in a game that seemed like it took forever (4 hours 34 minutes, a 2-1 10 inning Miami win seems a tad long) could mess up a solid call.
    Horns62--Diamondbacks -120. 4-3 winners at home vs the Rockies and a rare spot to see them as a favorite.
    zotzotzot--White Sox/Twins UNDER 8 (5). 4-1 win on the road for the Pale Hose in a game played, at least the second half, in a bad rain storm. Chicago had the same issue recently vs. Detroit and MLB insists on playing in dangerous weather in many spots. But they didn't hesitate to wash away the other part of your double play with the Brewers and the Mets. The good news here is you get that back!
    Puckluck--White Sox/Twins UNDER 8.5 (5). Split my double play.

All day baseball here on hump day. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Just a reminder for anyone who is new to the board or hasn't posted yet. Jump in anytime. I just ask this:

Rotation numbers are a big help, especially with frequent doubleheaders going.
    Don't forget if you want, you can pick 2 plays in one day ("double play") once in our week that goes from Monday to Sunday.
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.
    Thanks!

917-918 White Sox/Twins UNDER 8.5 -109

Comment

double day take 2

934 gm1 mets u4.5 +105
      908 cubs u7.5 -115

Comment

To make up for the Mets rainout I'll double up:
        927 Yanks - 110 and over 8' -105 in the same game
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment