sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday

month = 7 and pp:rest = 4 and A and - 1 > streak > -5 and p:walks > 2 and s:SIP <8 and p:line >-220 and season >2006

sunday after break
    away
    2-4 losing streak
    p: walks >2
    starter pitched <8 innings last outing
    p: < 220 dog or favorite

1-22-1 under (-2.79)

nym under ??
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

i put the Mets stuff under the saturday thread ... play on Mets and Mets under

here's one that is 1-31 ou L32 .... away team hitting terribly L3 games playing against opponent who just had their bullpen lit up

(.126<A(t:hits/t:at bats, N=3)<.195) and 10>op:BPRA>5 and A and day=Sunday
    1-31-0 (-4.02, 3.1%) avg total: 8.4
    Brewers under, Dodgers under

Comment

Mets to end their losing streak today

p:M7>1 and streak>-4 and p:L and A and line<-110 and date>20110415 and SG > 1 and WP - o:WP>2.5 and total<13

SU and RL below:
      29-2 (3.45, 93.5%) avg line: -145.0 / 133.5 on / against: +$2,595 / -$2,615 ROI: +57.6% / -84.4%
      24-7 (1.95, 77.4%) avg line: 114.6 / -129.2 on / against: +$2,097 / -$2,385 ROI: +65.2% / -59.2%

Comment

Walker lasted 1/3 of an inning

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
          Walker lasted 1/3 of an inning
          wow..what a comeback !
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

yeah that was sweet. I think it was 6-4 when Bucs had bases loaded and no outs and then struck out 3 straight times

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
              yeah that was sweet. I think it was 6-4 when Bucs had bases loaded and no outs and then struck out 3 straight times
              amazing

Comment

Working...
              X