*Inspector Gadget +215
    *Big Tiger -12
    *daddyboom -15
    Thomas -67
    Michelangelo -93
    *Dollars -134
    *captjoe388 -410

*-used double play for the week

GUYS, AS WE GET RAINOUTS & DOUBLEHEADERS ETC., ROTATION NUMBERS ARE HELPFUL FOR THE FUTURE, PLEASE. THANK YOU.

6-3 for the Custom Cappers nine yesterday. Welcome to daddyboom who started by splitting his double play, winning with the Angels/Rangers flying OVER 10 (15), Jim & tigerman cashing on Mariners as small dogs in their dismantling of the Astros, me hitting with the White Sox, Inspector Gadget grabbing a split with his double play with the Braves and Perry going back to the well successfully with the Dodgers on the RL. Nice job guys.

MLB, NHL & NBA playoffs start and a whole bunch more. Enjoy the sports day and good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule
    Good luck and fire away guys.

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

(You may dabble with live betting. We'll see how it goes).

905 Phillies Even
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Detroit Tigers +120

Comment

Arizona +145

Comment

916 White Sox +119 Live after one inning.

Comment

Baltimore +165

Comment

2-3 -93

#928 Seattle +125 (vs Hou)

GL guys

Comment

Working...
              X