*daddyboom +130
    *Inspector Gadget +115
    *Big Tiger -12
    Thomas -67
    *Dollars -134
    Michelangelo -193
    *captjoe388 -310

*-used double play for the week

GUYS, AS WE GET RAINOUTS & DOUBLEHEADERS ETC., ROTATION NUMBERS ARE HELPFUL FOR THE FUTURE, PLEASE. THANK YOU.

3-3 day as we split the card yesterday. Dog Of The Day goes to daddyboom with Arizona at +145, I caught the White Sox +119 live after an inning trailing 1-0 as I couldn't get to the board in time and it worked out better and captjoe won with the Phillies.

Enjoy you family on this holiday and enjoy the sports. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule
    Good luck and fire away guys.

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

(You may dabble with live betting. We'll see how it goes).

968 Boston -118 Boston Red So

Comment

Oakland +239

Comment

Seattle TT Under 3.5 -115

Comment

2-4 -193

Cincinatti +190 (@ LAD)
          Oakland +235 (@ Tor)

Happy Easter / Passover guys.

Comment

Milw. Brewers -140
            35 yrs.ago on this date the Brewers rallied from a 4-1 deficit in the 9th inning a 3 run homer by Rob Deer to tie the game and a 2 run homer by Dale Sveum to win their 12th game in a row to start the season.
            Last edited by daddyboom; 04-17-2022, 12:05 PM.

Comment

955 Phillies -145
              Money won is twice as nice as money earned
              Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Working...
              X