Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lad/cin ** 41-0 ml (-254) 33-8 rl (-122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lad/cin ** 41-0 ml (-254) 33-8 rl (-122)

team =Dodgers and p:line <-179 and p:HW and LGS and line <-200 and total <9.5 and season > 2010

lad
    previous home win
    previous > 179 favorite
    today >200 favorite
    last game series
    total <9.5

41-0 ml (-254) 33-8 rl (-122)

http://gimmethedog.com/MLB?q=team%20...n%20%3E%202010

lad -210 to win 1 unit
    lad rl -110 to win to win 1 unit

risking 3.3 units a lot but if you're going to do it this one of those spots..if they just win (1 run) then you've lost the equivalent of a small favorite bet **

** usually 1- 1.5 units for me
    Last edited by bleeker; 04-17-2022, 10:50 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Happy Easter Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      Happy Easter Glenn
      same to you thomas and to everyone else
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

interesting to find a 41-0 system with an average win margin of 4.1 with the seaver statue going up at shea lol..kind of corny ,even by my standards lol,but just had to throw it out there..pun intended

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          interesting to find a 41-0 system with an average win margin of 4.1 with the seaver statue going up at shea lol..kind of corny ,even by my standards lol,but just had to throw it out there..pun intended
          game time 4:10

Comment

Why doesn't the game today show up in your query Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Why doesn't the game today show up in your query Glenn
              I don't know thomas..it met all the criteria so I just figured maybe the database was slow registering ..I usually mention it and ask if anyone could confirm..didn't yesterday
              Last edited by bleeker; 04-18-2022, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X