friday ** tam/bal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday ** tam/bal

team = Orioles and p:AW and p:margin > 5 and streak = 1 and total >8 and season >2005 and o:streak!=-1 and season!=2020 and month >4

bal
    p:away win
    p:margin >5
    1 game win streak
    opp not on 1 game losing streak
    total >8
    exclude covid season
    after april

0-11 (-4.00) +115

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade bal

tam -146

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

team =Dodgers and H and day =Friday and po:runs<3 and month <7 and line <-169

lad
    home
    friday
    before july
    po runs < 3
    fav >169

14-1 (-205) 3.27
    12-3 RL (110)

lad RL -145 risk .75 units

taking a little off it .. just ok imo

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      team = Orioles and p:AW and p:margin > 5 and streak = 1 and total >8 and season >2005 and o:streak!=-1 and season!=2020 and month >4

bal
      p:away win
      p:margin >5
      1 game win streak
      opp not on 1 game losing streak
      total >8
      exclude covid season
      after april

0-11 (-4.00) +115

fade bal

tam -146

orioles have been annoying this year with a losing fade system that had worked for many years.. now they score 1 run and win.. the avg major league baseball team loses 10 out of 11 games when they score 1 run.. through database history (2004), the orioles are even worse, losing 14 out of 15 when they score 1 run

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X