saturday ** laa/det (1:10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday ** laa/det (1:10)

A and month >7 and day = Saturday and p:runs = 1 and p:W and op:streak <3 and total >6.5 and line <165

after july

away

previous 1-0 win

opp previous win streak <3 or losing streak

total >6.5

dog < 165 or favorite

0-13 (-115/3.23)

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

fade laa

det +140 to win half
    det RL -125 ..risk half unit

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Additional house cleaning coming to Detroit.

Comment

Another nice call! I didn't see your post until after angels were ahead 1-0. So I lucked out at +195. Thanks!

Comment

Very nice run, great job.

Comment

appreciate it guys and worked out even better for you tigerman..nice little roll with small dogs last couple of days

going to take a small shot with the 2 big west coast favorites tonight in a parlay..not going to get specific but good numbers on both..the RL record is not good with these so just a ML parlay..pass or a little action play to me ..I wouldn't go a unit on it

lad -305/ sd -320

parlay (-140)..risk half unit

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
            X