thursday ** pha/chc (2:20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday ** pha/chc (2:20)

team =Cubs and H and LGS and line >149 and total > 6.5 and so:SIP >4 and season > 2005

chc
    home
    last game of series
    starters opp last start pitched > 4 innings
    dog > 149
    total >6.5

0-19 (+166/-3.63)
    4-15 RL (-100.5) **

2 games added as it was before they started tracking RL's..instead of 100.5 the avg would be more like around +105..no big deal

fade cubs

pha -195..risk half unit
    pha RL -115..risk half unit

pha by a run..about .25 units loss
    pha by >1 .. about .7 unit win

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

game number > 143 and po:runs = 1 and po:home runs = 1 and po:S6 = 0 and series game > 2 and playoffs = 0 and total > 7 and line > -210 and season > 2006

game number >143
    regular season
    po:runs =1
    po:homeruns=1
    po: score through 6 innings=0
    series game >2
    total >7
    <210 favorite or dog

19-3 (-110/1.91)
    16-6 RL

just doing ML

bos -155 ..risk half unit (little action)

1:35

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X