weds afternoon ** sd/sea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weds afternoon ** sd/sea

day = Wednesday and start time < 1800 and month = 6 and game number <= 70 and series game = 2 and p:W and not po:home runs = 1 and not p:home runs = 1

wednesday's
    day games
    june through game 70
    series game 2
    previous win
    both teams didn't hit exactly 1 homerun

14-0 (-112/3.00)
    12-1 RL

the one game in sample that was before RL records were kept didn't cover RL BUT it was 7 years before 2nd game in sample..that's meaningful imo

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

sea -105

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    day = Wednesday and start time < 1800 and month = 6 and game number <= 70 and series game = 2 and p:W and not po:home runs = 1 and not p:home runs = 1

wednesday's
    day games
    june through game 70
    series game 2
    previous win
    both teams didn't hit exactly 1 homerun

14-0 (-112/3.00)
    12-1 RL

the one game in sample that was before RL records were kept didn't cover RL BUT it was 7 years before 2nd game in sample..that's meaningful imo

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

sea -105

previous game of course

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Afternoon delight. Will join you here Bleeker, I'm a seeker of a winner.

Comment

Working...
      X