• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-4 -240

295--378 +5807

no plays sept 15 + 16

sept 17

Comment

• I'm done for the season with +58.7 units. The market adjustment for teams in and out of playoff contention is sucking the advantage out of dogs at this point. But I'm happy with this result again this year as the dog pound has produced a winning record for 5 years running at customcappers and has never had a losing season for me, ever. I was over 45 units the 1st 3 years here and over 60 last year so I'll take the 58.7 units and call it a success.

Thanks to the small group that stops by and especially to Gene, whose support on almost a daily occurrence, was a driving force to post everyday

As I do every year I'll post the money won for a 2k bettor, $117,400

See you next year

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          I'm done for the season with +58.7 units. The market adjustment for teams in and out of playoff contention is sucking the advantage out of dogs at this point. But I'm happy with this result again this year as the dog pound has produced a winning record for 5 years running at customcappers and has never had a losing season for me, ever. I was over 45 units the 1st 3 years here and over 60 last year so I'll take the 58.7 units and call it a success.

Thanks to the small group that stops by and especially to Gene, whose support on almost a daily occurrence, was a driving force to post everyday

As I do every year I'll post the money won for a 2k bettor, $117,400

See you next year

Comment

• Awesome job as always Tom!

thanks for posting these again this year!

Comment

• great season Tom.....smash it again next year!!!

Comment

• Great job Tom!

Comment

• Tom Awesome job

Comment

• Incredible season Tom. Congrats to you and thank you for posting!

Comment

Working...
                    X