daddyboom +135
    brella -311
    Bigtiger -379
    Vern -417
    dollars -682
    Gambrinus -764
    Michelangelo -814

*-used double play for the week

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

Post your play below with the line you got. I will endeavor to the keep standings (see last season or the current the NHL forum).
    Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. Like last season, you can pick ONE day out of our week MON-SUN to make two plays.
    I can't take any plays after the official MLB.com times https://www.mlb.com/schedule

ADDED NOTES:
    Run lines, moneylines, totals, team totals can be used as well as first 5 innings.
    If you have suggestions I'm willing to amend the above but my time is limited and I can't chase specific props, team or player, so just keep it to stuff I can find in the box score.

You may use live betting.

ROTATION NUMBERS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, good luck and enjoy!

icecold lately
    951 Philly rl -1'+110
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

951 Cards -150

Comment

954 philly -1.5 +110

Comment

Time to get back on this horse.

#965 MY Mutts +121 (@ Tex)

Thanks Brock

Comment

Wow. Just checking out the standings. Kudos to you five at the top. Real nice seasons going.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
              Wow. Just checking out the standings. Kudos to you five at the top. Real nice seasons going.

It can change on a dime Jim, it's MLB. But thanks! And thanks for posting, great job by the crew tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                Not easy getting up there and NOT easy staying up there . Ty for the kind words

Comment

Working...
                X