MLB Play for Saturday 4/26 - Totals added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Play for Saturday 4/26 - Totals added

$400 N.Y. Yankees -109 I love playing home teams (especially small favorites) after they get crushed the day before. Yanks are murdering left-handed pitching (.810 OPS compared to .698 OPS against Righties). Yankees have seen Santiago before, hit him hard last August. Santiago has also lost 8 straight starts, well his team has, he hasn't lost 8 straight decisions. Angels never seen Nuno, who is coming off a strong outing. ​$WINNER$ (+400)

Added
    $300 Chicago/Milwaukee under 7.5 (-115) Brewers have opened the season with 13 straight unders at home and tonight have one of the best under umps" in MLB behind home plate. Kerwin Danley is 1-3 O/U already this season after going 6-22 O/U in his games last year. Brewers/Cubs series also has had 7 straight unders and Danley has had 7 straight unders when the total is set at 7.5. If you believe in trends, this play is for you! LOSER (-345)

$300 Tampa Bay/Chicago White Sox under 8.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    Analysis can be found here... http://www.customcappers.com/forum/s...S-differential

Heads up for this upcoming week, it looks like there will be 2 "signature totals" Tuesday & Wednesday this week when the Braves face the Marlins. I'm sorry to report I missed 2 "just missed" sig totals Thursday & Friday in the Astros/Oakland series, both went over easily too!
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Play for Saturday 4/26

and thanks for the heads up on the totals

Comment

Re: MLB Play for Saturday 4/26

Get it JJ!
      NFL 2014-2015
      Overall 13-11-1
      Playoffs

MLB 2014
      134-99-3 +30.89
      2* 2-2

Comment

Re: MLB Play for Saturday 4/26 - Total added

Added
        $300 Chicago/Milwaukee under 7.5 (-115) Brewers have opened the season with 13 straight unders at home and tonight have one of the best under umps" in MLB behind home plate. Kerwin Danley is 1-3 O/U already this season after going 6-22 O/U in his games last year. Brewers/Cubs series also has had 7 straight unders and Danley has had 7 straight unders when the total is set at 7.5. If you believe in trends, this play is for you!
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Re: MLB Play for Saturday 4/26 - Totals added

1 more total added

Comment

Re: MLB Play for Saturday 4/26 - Totals added

Good luck!
            Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Working...
            X