MLB All Star Game Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB All Star Game Plays

$400 American/National under 7.5 (-125) I kind of fell asleep on this line, literally...meant to bet last night after work and fell asleep and missed out on getting 8. Dominant NL starters Kershaw and Wainwright should each go at least 2 innings, add an inning each by Cueto and Greinke and we are already 6 innings deep in the game and good luck AL getting anything off any of those 4 guys. The same could be said for King Felix, Chris Sale and Kazmir, though I do think the AL has some guys that can be hit. This game reeks of a 3-2 type game, I know there are great hitters, but great pitching always shuts down great hitting. LOSER (-500)

$300 National League -104 ​For all the reasons listed above LOSER (-312)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB All Star Game Plays

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Good luck jj

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Well...that was the first time all year I lost a baseball total because I bet after a line moved. Sleep cost me $500...
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
              X