MLB Plays for Tuesday 8/19 - Added Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Plays for Tuesday 8/19 - Added Play

Scanning the prices of today's games after I set my line-up for my daily transaction fantasy league I saw one game I just had to play...

​$400 San Diego +110 LOSER (-400)

Added
    $150 Arizona +215
    $150 Arizona +1.5 (-110)
    I just couldn't help myself with this one, how often do you get +200 with a pitcher who has a lower ERA than his mound opponent? Chase Anderson has 15 starts, so it's not like that ERA is made from a small sample size. The Nats have also never faced him which is always a plus in the pitchers favor. Nats have won 7 straight and MLB network calling them the hottest team in baseball with Strasburg coming off giving up ZERO runs, this should be easy for Washington, NO? The public certainly thinks so, the most heavily bet game and over 80% on both ML & RL. The split wagers makes this a risk 315 to win 472 with a push on a 1 run Nats win. LOSER (-315)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Plays for Tuesday 8/19

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck!!

Comment

Get it JJ!
        "A seated Congress is just that"

Comment

Comment

good luck jumperjack

Comment

Re: MLB Plays for Tuesday 8/19 - Added Play

Added Arizona
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
              X