NBA Playoffs Wednesday 4/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Wednesday 4/29

Let's see if I can't get this going, can't seem to get any traction in the NBA playoffs so far.

$300 Atlanta -5 1st Half Brooklyn has covered every game of the series so far and I am leary to back Atlanta here at the full game price. Lots of points to give up considering the Nets have all the momentum. Deron Williams had a game for the ages last time and he just won't be able to replicate that. I expect the Hawks to come out with more energy (they looked horribly flat last game) and I also expect them to push the pace so they get more easy baskets. The home crowd should help them with an early energy boost, playing first half to avoid a backdoor cover, though I expect them to win by 10+. $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Brooklyn/Atlanta over 200.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Portland/Memphis under 190
    Only way this goes over is if the refs have whistle-itis. Generally as series go deeper they let the physical play go without calling so many fouls. Neither team is good enough offensively without their missing pieces to hit this number at the pace they play. LOSER (-330)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Wednesday 4/29

Comment

Re: NBA Playoffs Wednesday 4/29

Just a brutal loss on that Portland total, 21 POINTS IN THE LAST FUCKING MINUTE!!!!
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Working...
      X