NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/14

$400 Houston/L.A. Clippers under 220.5 Unlike the Golden St. series where each game goes under and the line stays basically the same every game, in this series they go over every game and the line keeps going up. From a game 1 opener of 211.5 we now have 9 points of value. I know none of these previous games was even close to staying under, but tonight's game is the first game being played with desperation BY BOTH TEAMS. The Clippers certainly have to feel like they must win tonight at home or risk going on the road for a game 7. Houston is playing their 2nd straight elimination game and actually showed signs of playing defense in the last game. I expect both teams to put forth their strongest defensive efforts of the series and this should stay under. LOSER (-440)

In the Bulls series I have no clue. Every game seems to be within a point or 2 of the spread and the total, maybe tease the total up and take the under and tease the Cavs up and grab the extra points.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Playoffs Thursday 5/14

Comment

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

72 point 2nd quarter just too much to overcome. On a side note, if watching Houston comeback in the 4th quarter doesn't convince you that Harden had no business being mentioned as an MVP candidate nothing will. Every Houston game I see all that dude does is dribble at the top of the key trying to figure out what one on one move he is going to make. All that does is make the rest of the team stagnant and stand around sucking all the energy from any team aspect.
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            72 point 2nd quarter just too much to overcome. On a side note, if watching Houston comeback in the 4th quarter doesn't convince you that Harden had no business being mentioned as an MVP candidate nothing will. Every Houston game I see all that dude does is dribble at the top of the key trying to figure out what one on one move he is going to make. All that does is make the rest of the team stagnant and stand around sucking all the energy from any team aspect.
            Co-signed!
            "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Working...
            X