40-31 for the season in NBA (+$1,990)

$300 Philadelphia +11 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Brooklyn +9 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Oklahoma City -6.5 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Utah +1.5 LOSER (-330)
    $300 Phoenix -2.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $300 Portland +3.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    $500 Golden St. -8.5
    There must have been a lot of bettors paying attention last night when the announcers pointed out how the Warriors have a very tough game tonight following up their game last night. Money coming in is actually more heavy on Chicago tonight. That almost never happens in Gold. St's games. By their own admission Gold. St. played badly last night, and yet they still covered the closing number after trailing by 23. The Bulls are without Rose again and they have this little anchor around their neck tonight...the Bulls are 1-12-1 ATS as a road dog if they were on the road the game before. What do I expect from the Warriors after they played a "bad game"? I expect them to play well, which in their world means a 20 point win. $WINNER$ (+500)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Plays Friday 11/20

Comment

Comment

Nice card

Comment

tonight jj love the warrior pick.

Comment

Comment

Looks like I'm in for a good old fashioned ass kicking tonight. Long season, it won't be the last time my butt gets kicked...
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

43-35 for the season in NBA (+$1,770)

Comment

Working...
                X