Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals Game 1

35-27 in the playoffs so far (+$2,128)

​$300 Cleveland/Golden St. under 209.5 $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NBA Finals Game 1

Comment

Comment

looking forward to the game--good luck!

Comment

Comment

I see a lot of love for Cleveland tonight. I really have no opinion on the side and the money is fairly evenly split. Here is a little nugget I saw on twitter though...

Since 2005, NBA playoff favorites have gone 96-82 ATS (53.9%) in Game 1 including a 10-1 ATS record in the #NBAFinals
            "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

36-27 in the playoffs so far (+$2,428). Home teams are now 11-1 ATS in the last 12 NBA Finals game 1's.

Comment

Nice call JJ

Comment

Just did a quick tally in the service plays and there were 11 overs and 1 under. Really baffles me how some of those guys are still in business when they got no clue.

Comment

nice call

Comment

Working...
                    X