Question for NBA followers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for NBA followers

I usually quit posting for the season when the NCAA Championship is over as work picks up this time of year and also with the nice weather I do more things (as do others.)Looks like the work schedule is not as demanding this year and I'm having the best season I have ever had in not just the NBA but as of now I have surpassed my best overall that I set this year in the NFL.

I know that there are not many that even pay attention to the NBA so I was even wondering if anyone really cares other than the few that post.If there isn't then it would be easier to just stop posting and just place my bets on my own time or just quit all together.Especially since even thou the season is almost over the playoffs last thru June.

Just trying to get a feel of what to do.Took today off and only 1 game tomorrow so will pass there too and it was nice to just relax and catch my breath.

I don't do baseball so just deciding if I should take my winnings and call it a year.I'm leaning on calling it a year but it is hard to quit when you are winning.Might just finish the regular season.

Oh well, just rambling now so I'll stop.

Thanks
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: Question for NBA followers

I follow your plays but its no biggie if you decide not to post
    2011/12 season
    Cfb ytd: 32-23-2 +310
    NFL ytd: 0-1 -110

Comment

Re: Question for NBA followers

I follow your plays and don't play some of the ones I may play if you have a higher rated play on it. Thanks for your time posting your plays and best wishes with whatever you decide to do going forward.

Comment

Working...
      X