Michelangelo Denver -3 L
    Gambrinus 2ndh den/dal U109.5 L
    nba_trends Portland -10 W
    Kenman por/min O233.5 W
    dollars phi/brk 2ndh O109 W
    3 5
    STD 56 50

Re: NBA POD Friday January 8

How about making this a no politics zone?

If you go to social media, politics
    Turn on news, propaganda politics
    Watch live sports, politics
    Go to work, politics

How about let?s have one fucking place we can go and not be blasted with politics?? What y?all think??

Comment

we are a very small group of people here and we are here to help each other out... we are not here to advertised or sell you anything... we just wanted to point out the facts and you can decide for yourself since what you do only effect yourselves.... I have a buddy and to me he acts and perform like a girl... I think he was raise by womens... he totally clueless when something break down he bitch and cries until his wife call the guys to fix it.... for me I don't have that luxury....I get it done and so far in my lifetime I doubt I call more than 2 repair guy... not because I can't fix it but because I got so many other repairs that is more important...I was raise this way... if the car break down.. you don't fix it you walk... even if you know people that can repair it for you most likely it is not affordable... so if you lived your whole life with this mentality... you tend to look ahead... I been doing this my whole life and I call it preventive maintenance.... so in otherwords...you don't want to wait until the shit hits the fan and found out it can be prevented... believe me I have to learned it the hard way... but like I said before... they can do what ever they want but when it effect me... it is my duty to voice my opinion and to tell it like it is... I keep telling people... prove me wrong... you got to remember...we are here to help each other and my time is very expensive... I don't get any benefit from typing or trying convince you anything but it seem you think we are trying to disrepect your point of view or something.... you can be or do what you want to do but think about what they are doing and why ?... you have lived the life and I'm sure you been through alot of shit like many of us but for you to think we are trying to destroyed your way of life is not right...anyway, I'm done with social media anyway... wait ? this is consider social media ? damn it ....lucky only 3 people read this shit anyway

Comment

I'm somewhere between you and Denny, Darryl.

I know you guys and trust and respect your opinions. Sometimes I need to know what you uys are thinking. Yes, even opposing viewpoints.

Sometimes I just need to vent.

But I'll try to keep it all to a minimum and honor your request. I definitely don't want to see it on the courts or fields. So I get your perspective.

And now I know why Denny drives a Yugo. He learned how to fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
          How about making this a no politics zone?

If you go to social media, politics
          Turn on news, propaganda politics
          Watch live sports, politics
          Go to work, politics

How about let?s have one fucking place we can go and not be blasted with politics?? What y?all think??
          Yep I'm in Darryl I don't want in here either, it's too toxic and we don't need it so the POD starting tomorrow is sports only. If someone wants to start a thread on the political front we have a forum for that, it's called the Locker Room Saloon

http://www.customcappers.com/forum/f...er-Room-Saloon

Comment

We don't have politics on here because of too much arguing.
            We're not going to have it now.
            People come here to escape it.
            Take it to social media or somewhere else.

Comment

If everyone agrees then so do I!
              I'm the only one here who can prevent a complete "preaching to the choir" :-)

Comment

0-5 I'm better at politics. Well not so much. My guy lost too!

Wash +3' (@ not enough Leprechauns)

GL guys

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
                  We don't have politics on here because of too much arguing.
                  We're not going to have it now.
                  People come here to escape it.
                  Take it to social media or somewhere else.

Even better JD your post is spot on and that's what we'll do going forward, Thanks for the clarification my friend

Comment

going with BK and narlins ..... ok give me BK + 1 or -1 for pod .... I got + 1 at noon ...

pod 2-1 overall still haven't win shit yet.....

just to clarified... Asian would never ever be caught dead in a yugo made in russia... I say 90 percent of them drive japanese... I think because they are small people and can fit in them, to this day I haven't see one in Utah that drive a escalade or caddy... why I say 90 percent ? those are the old days.. we been here for 40 plus years now... I seen so many now drive mercedes, bmw,porsche.... my friend did own a ferrari..... ferrari hate salts... once it touch salt you are pretty much fuck... he told me he spend 20 k on tires and brakes and after 4 tires change you have to get a new rims...this is every other year too...maintenance every 20k miles...I'm like say what ? he said you want to play you got to pay... wtf... now he moonlight as a professional photographer... there pretty much no money in it but you get to hang around pretty women all the time... I'm starting to fking hate facebook.... I haven't post shit in it for years and every fucking week he post women... well come to think about it he started out with scenery then animals now women....I think the last step is sex video..damn it...now that he move to Vegas I'm bored as hell......life is messing with me... before I work for money and now that money work for me I don't have time to stop and smell the roses... I mean women... I need a 2 hours drive with disco music or something..... so funny that all the music I like was in the 70's to 90's...stayin alive,do the hustle... then come modern music...then love song....there was a time I do ac/dc hard rock... but when someone tell me that 90 percent of those rockers are aka gays...I stop lissening to them... look it up and tell me I'm wrong ? ... time is money....going gambling to relax... not to worry.. I'm a professional.. well I think I am good luck guys $$$
                    Last edited by nba_trends; 01-08-2021, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Houston -6 -108

Comment

I read every word Denny!

Lakers -9.5

Thanks Tom

Comment

8-5

jazz +5.5