game before the break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game before the break

n:rest > 5 and 2 <= month <= 3 and -1 >= streak >= -3 and p:H and o:streak < 7 and total > 207 and rest < 2 and line < 7 and season > 2016

game prior to all star break..
    1-3 game losing streak..
    opponent <7 game win streak..
    previous home..
    rest <2..
    dog <7 or favorite..

14-0 o/u (16.00)

lone overtime game went over in regulation

https://sportsdatabase.com/nba/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

mil over 234.5

no over 227.5 (dual qualifier)
    Last edited by bleeker; 03-04-2021, 01:16 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: game before the break

Comment

Nice Glenn !

The Pelicans are on a 14-0-2 o/u run coming into this game as well (25-8-2 overall), double bonus there. Also of note on your gem is the fact that it's 12-2 ats with a 10 game ats streak going on. I'm playing that for sure and all 6 as a matter of fact

Comment

Last edited by bleeker; 03-04-2021, 05:34 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Damn I went 0-3 on those Glenn but I sure liked the query but all good things must come to a end lol

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Damn I went 0-3 on those Glenn but I sure liked the query but all good things must come to a end lol
              to me a no brainer going in and I'm good going down with something like that.. will keep looking and hopefully have a few more winners than losers after it's all said and done.. some i feel mediocre about going in wind up being blowout wins and others I feel great about...blowout losses ..way it works as you well know

Comment

Yeah Glenn I know the way it works all right, lol. We got to just keep plugging along my friend as you know as well...

Comment

Working...
                X