• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Monday March 15

25CPj4.jpg

Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4HA3vUv2c

1a.jpg

Last night we had 3 winners me and North Ender with 1stq ball grabbing outcomes as Skip wins his by a 1/2 and I win by 1. I was down by 8 at the 4 minute mark and came back to win by 4 yikes. Skip was up by 1 with 35 tics and Memphis gets a layup to up 3 with 18 seconds left, Okc with the last possession miss a 3 to end the qtr. We're living right my friend

Mich with the nice 6 point dog in NO who kick the bulls to the curb with a 20 point win... Fine stuff Jim

Tom, I think you are showing the results of the Saturday plays, not the Sunday plays.

You're either, tired, stoned, or hung over. Maybe all three! It was St Patty's Day. I confess to two of the three.

Comment

Haha Jim none of those just getting used to the new layout I guess. But as a citizen of Ireland and Canada with German roots through my dad I do know when St Patricks day is and it ain't till Wednesday my friend which now begs the question are you drunk stoned or just thinking it's the green festival 3 days early lol. I guess I'll blame it on the time change as I think we're the only place in Canada and the US that doesn't change their clocks which strangely is more confusing then the switch with everything at a different time now

Aside from all that dribble I do thank you for the heads up, always appreciated

Comment

Haha.

I didn't mean that literally, Tom. But the parties around here mostly occur on the weekend before when St Patty's falls on a weekday. And, yup, I was at one slopping down Guiness even though I gave up beer for Lent. St Patty talked to God and got me a dispensation!!

You have dual citizenship with Ireland, Tom?

Comment

GS Pick 1st quarter
          34-30
          W4

Comment

32-38

Clippers -1.5

Comment

22-35 W1

Phoenix -7 (vs Mump piss)

GL guys

Comment

503 Sacramento +3.5 -107

Thanks Tom!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                  Haha.

I
                  You have dual citizenship with Ireland, Tom?
                  I do Jim

Comment

37-30

1stq pho/mem O55.5 -112

Comment

Working...
                    X