• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday March 26

25CPj4.jpg

Drift Away Dobie Gray

1a.jpg

Could have helped out but our power went out just before the half and never had a chance to post. Tip of the hat to the winners and Jim and Brock I always think of Kenman's star player out 1st game theory, it's right more often than not

Milk-6
    38-37
    L2

Comment

ok.... so far so good on the total bets.... give me Over Minnesota 117 (1H) for pod ... good luck guys $$$

also taking over 1h Denver.... and these are total for whole game, Over raptors,over Mormons boys and under Golden St........ for the game will take 1h (BK,minny,Orlando and GS1h) and gs whole...
      Last edited by nba_trends; 03-26-2021, 07:35 PM.

Comment

28-40 L1

Det Wheels +7 (vs Broke a lean)

GL guys

Comment

39-40

Suns -3.5

Comment

41-36 Last time out I bet Brooklyn +14 thinking their bench could stay inside that, they got throttled by 30 by Utah who were up by 25 at the half and costed to the finish line. That was one the dumbest bets I made recently, one of them.

gs/atl U218.5

Comment

Cavs +4' 2nd H

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                ok.... so far so good on the total bets.... give me Over Minnesota 117 (1H) for pod ... good luck guys $$$

also taking over 1h Denver.... and these are total for whole game, Over raptors,over Mormons boys and under Golden St........ for the game will take 1h (BK,minny,Orlando and GS1h) and gs whole...
                Yo Denny, I think you missed a few games...

Comment

lal/cle 2ndh O101.5

This is my bet, Pinny doesn't give a 1/2 time line anymore just a live line at the half

1a.jpg

Comment

hey, it seems you been doing halftime lately ... hum, and I thought I was the only one

Comment

A pro-basketball team scored 2 points in 6 min...Damn, division 2 team can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by nba_trends View Post
                        hey, it seems you been doing halftime lately ... hum, and I thought I was the only one
                        I love the halftime stuff Denny like the ole days when we never missed a night and actually made some decent money at it. I got to get better at quick though

Comment

Originally posted by Billy21 View Post
                          A pro-basketball team scored 2 points in 6 min...Damn, division 2 team can do better than that.

Oh, you must be talking about the Cavs... I bet them 2nd half +4' and they scored a whopping 10 fuking points in the 3rd Qtr. That's gotta be a record right???

So they both teams start running and scoring in the 4th so I take the Live over and suddenly they can't make ft's, 3 pointers, or even lay ups... fuk me...

I was positive at one point today, but now I need someone to pull this splintery broom stick outta my ass which has no lube on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy21 View Post
                            And of course I had over game and bet over 2ndh Billy, more stupid stuff on my part. I just don't seem to be doing the work lately and betting with the gut, sure recipe for losing money

dollars your preaching my sermon fuk me

Comment

No Luck Thomas, I usually follow your total posts, and they have done ok as far...you will get back to your forms soon. Get them back tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X