Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Sunday April 4

lY6p3T.jpg

Sorry Skip Paul McCartney gets my vote for GOAT. He is most famous for his time in The Beatles and then Wings and has released six gold discs and has sold over 100 million singles. As of 2021, Paul McCartney's net worth is $1.2 Billion, making him the richest rock star of all time. Now that's a goat ! He's kinda like the Tom Brady of music, lol

1a.jpg

Brock a tale of two outcomes in the gambling world for you and me last night, you won your Sacramento bet at the buzzer with a 3 pointer when you were down 4 with a +3 bet, nice. I lost a ml play on UCLA +784 on a hail mary 3 pointer as the 1st period of ot ended yi ! It's really no constellation but I also bet the +14. Pretty good night at the lounge last night nice going guys

48-40

Lakers/Clippers U213

Comment

32-45 L1

haha I bet against a team when they set a record for three pointers. Dummy.

Harlot +9 (@ Boston lay an egg on Easter)

Happy Easter, boys.

Comment

happy easter guys ! ..... not sure why I keep taking the shitties but I do .... going with Bulls + 1 (1h) for pod ... will take them the whole game too

anybody doing under Denver 104.5 1h ? or under boston 110 1h ? I will ... later guys
        Last edited by nba_trends; 04-04-2021, 12:57 PM.

Comment

My record is horrible because I chased the Celtics!
          So give me the Celtics -10
          41-40

Comment

45-37

2nd cha/bos O105.5

Comment

Tom, right you are and I have to remember the lucky wins as well as the bad beats. We just tend to dwell on the latter.

Might be the most points I've laid in the Lounge:

514 Denver -16.5 +101

36-34 -30 W3

Hope everyone had a nice Easter.

Comment

fukin Boston and Charlotte score 67 in the 3rd and quit playing in the 4th putting up 34 I hate when they do this

Comment

Thomas, I think they do that on purpose...to me they are professional and they can control the game by quarter...

Comment

Happened to me on my other bet too Bill, mem/phi score 74 in the 3rd and 48 in the 4th and stayed under mind you it was looking lost in the 1sth as they only put up 43 int he 2ndq

Comment

Some games when you need it low and they score 60, 70 in the 4th...some games when you need it high then they score 35, 40....drive us nut.

Comment

Working...
                      X