X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Friday April 16

lY6p3T.jpg
    Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown

I"m watching a show called Blacklist, good show, that has a great soundtrack. I'm not familiar with a lot of the songs but the played a Gordon Lightfoot tune and I like his stuff so I played it

1a.jpg

54-46

Nuggets -8.5

Comment

NY Knick+6
      47-46L1

Comment

Only 1 UNDER in the last 10 with these 2 teams head to head, their offense and defense speak for themselves and the total is 211 up from an open of 210.5? Sure!

553-554 NY/Dallas OVER 211 -105

38-38 -253 W2

Good luck guys!

Comment

37-52 L1

If it makes you feel better, it snowed all day here, Tom. About 3" of wet snow and slush on my property right now. Good thing the temp wasn't 2 or 3 degrees lowe. Ton of moisture came down today.

Poisons -3 (vs not okay city)

GL guys

Comment

49-44

2NDH BROOKLYN -7 -105

Comment

2H. NY. +6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                Only 1 UNDER in the last 10 with these 2 teams head to head, their offense and defense speak for themselves and the total is 211 up from an open of 210.5? Sure!

553-554 NY/Dallas OVER 211 -105

38-38 -253 W2

Good luck guys!
                That should have read only one OVER, but you get the idea. I can't think or type.

Comment

Tom I gave up on that show after a few seasons, hope you stick with it.

Lot of popular Lightfoot songs that I like, but I like this one as it doesn't get fried on the rdaio and peaked at solid # 33 on the U.S. charts in early 1978:

Comment

Working...
                  X