Clear All

• weds ** pho/den

western conference playoffs..
    this year..
    home favorite..
    series game 2

3-0 o/u (30.50) no overtimes

237/248/270 in order

it's too easy and 3 game sample so only'd be a half unit for me..but they are blowouts and the 2 higher lined games were massive overs ..you decide

https://sportsdatabase.com/nba/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

over 224
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

positive..line and total were closer to the blowout wins..

negative ..the closest over was a 1/1 rest like tonight..blowouts were 2/2
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Working...
    X