Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday February 8

ETgIw3.jpg

The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away with Me)

1a.jpg

Me and Merle the Pearl with utah 2ndh and game and we both needed that 4thq to win as Dave scrapes out a beauty of a 1 point win. I was down 6 when the 4th started but the Jazz step up and win the 4th by 13, good stuff and everyone happy however I did lose my over bet on this game by 1 fuk

North Ender just plugging along as usual with an easy over play on pho/okc as they throw up 251, man Skip you are a great NBA capper

Today at 11 AM my time the province lifted the covid mandates, as of this Monday passports for proof of vaccine are ended and on Feb 28 mask mandates for indoor venues are done, praise the Lord ! What started out as a 2 week to end the virus window that turned into 2 years of draconian mandates that fractured our society is now over here. I still believe caution should be the norm when considering our elderly and people at risk after the horrific loss of life and sickness brought on by this virus. Stay Safe Stay Strong.... but lets move on

3-4
    nuggets -7

Comment

49-44 w1

tman I'm gonna try the Pistons at 12, even though I recently said to you their short run was over. You know stupid is as........

Detroit 12

Comment

60-37
        Houston/Pelicans Under 225 Pod

Comment

Tom, good for you. Justin not getting any love on either side of the border.

I can't get out of my own way, gonna play a square pick tonight:

503 Boston -8.5 -105 (BAS)

41-31 +798 L2

Thanks Tom!

Comment

Well Tom, that's funny cuz that's my pic tonight.

Pistons +12

Comment

44-34 L1

Nawlins -9 (vs Houston)

Man it must feel good to have those covid mandates lifted, Tom. Someone should put that message in a truck and drive it over to JT. He's far from that page.

Comment

30-30

Suns Sixers over 217.5

Thanks Tom

Screw control mandates

Comment

Mil -3 -115

Comment

Phi -1

Comment

Working...
                    X