Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Wednesday March 9

1b.PNG

Play this every year for our old friend strousehouse wherever he may be, he loved it because he was a Chicago cop who never heard this song which was quite popular in it's day and a one hit wonder. Marc brought it up in the coffee club yesterday as the Pacers were his choice for the win. Result 'POISON'

Indiana wants me, R Dean Taylor

1a.jpg

Merle the Pearl got a little streak going with his 4th in a row with an easy over in the mem/no game, lots of points Dave

Skip also grabs an easy cover with his play as it stays under by 20 good play

I also had an easy win with the nets 1stq

Mich gets a nice cover with the Magic who stay inside the number for him

Perry you broke the jinx, lol, and you're 4 game losing streak in here has ended, time for late night to get on a little winning streak now

SC30 has the Warriors and it's only half time but GS is up 18 and SC usually wins, so that's it number 7 for our new friend. outstanding start. Hopefully I don't have to come in here and fix it, lol

Bigtiger with the 1/2 point loss by the Poisons, ugly ending man. Gotta ask you because your bb savvy coach, why would Indy take an intentional foul with the game tied and 14 tics on the clock. Seems stupid to me, am I wrong ? The Cavs sink both foul shots and Indy loses the ball next possession on a bad pass with 2.5 seconds left and they foul again and the Cavs sink 1 of two and blow the spread win for you by the hook. Long story short that was a painful painful loss brother hated to see that happen to you

72-44
    Tom lets go with Mr. Postman for my pal Merle the pearl, my favorite Postmaster!
    char+7.5 pod

Skip The Marvelettes will be hosting in the lounge for you two swashbuckling Postmasters tomorrow
    Last edited by North Ender; 03-09-2022, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Right back at ya Skip
      fantastic record. You are my idle!!

16-14
      under 219' miami/pho
      Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 03-09-2022, 11:33 AM.

Comment

No shit on Skips record Dave, that my friend is 62% over 116 games, wow !
        Nickle bettors up just under 12k

58-57

back in a bit when the qtr lines come out

Comment

Tom there is NO excuse for them taking that foul there, NONE.

If i've learned nothing else in the past couple of years it is that just because someone becomes a head coach (Basketball, Football, Baseball Manager) doesn't necessarily mean they are "smart", jesus these guys do some stupid shit

Comment

38-38

NY +9

Thanks Tom

Comment

Mil -4 -115

Comment

Bulls -6

Comment

52-44 W1

Miami -4 -105 (vs Phx)

GL guys

Congrats SC on an incredible start with us. Do we know you from Talksport?

Comment

My guess is box and one or the guy from Charlotte , knockonwood
                    Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 03-09-2022, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X