• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Monday Oct 31

1a.jpg

Classic IV - Spooky

1a.jpg

Me Brock and the tman pour a little sunshine into aa otherwise dark day at the lounge but we're still kicking ass as a group at almost 60%, outstanding !

Yeah Darryl kinda took the day off NFL after the slaughter last week. I did make 2 plays today, Dallas which of course won easily which had me feeling good so I bet GB on the late game at 10.5 which I really didn't deserve to win lol. Buffalo is the team to beat this season, man they look good but 10.5's and 11 seemed a bit off to me so I lucked out on that one. Just been busy with a house I bought to flip, got a smoking deal on it and only put in about 15-20k using my vast list of friends who really treated me right. Stood to make 75-100k on the deal but it turns out my daughter, who is in a viscous break up with a real asshole, needed a place so dad came to the rescue and that particular avenue of profit is now just a distant memory, lol. Family above money any day for me though

You're a good man Tom!

Comment

Absolutely family over money Tom and as Puck said, you are a good man!!!! Glad you hit those two.

I had the over on that GB/Buffalo game and with it at 31 at the half I thought about playing the 2H under to try to middle, then I said crap, there is no way this one stays under 47....ooops

Comment

My wife had the over 47 too coach, she was pissed at how that one ended

Comment

6-5

Detroit +13

Thanks Tom!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            My wife had the over 47 too coach, she was pissed at how that one ended

Yea those are the ones we remember for a while!

Comment

Over 231 Sac/Cha

Comment

Memp/Jazz Under 229.5
                7-5

Comment

8-5

Haliburton over 20.5

Comment

Washington +3'

Comment

3-5-2

Craptors -2 (vs Atl)

GL guys

Comment

Sorry to hear about your daughter, Tom. Is that the guy who had the stroke?

Comment

Yep turned into a complete asshole after all we did for him after their house burnt to the ground and his stroke. He takes his problems out her and everyone around him sad fucking human being. When their house was rebuilt and they got the insurance for contents and jewlery, 285k, he kept all the money and moved into the house that's in his moms name and left the kids high and dry the pos. He's a candidate for dragged behind the truck by his feet on one of our many grid roads, a Saskatchewan tradition for really bad people lol

Comment

Also who's the f'ing idiots that put the world series game on opposite MNF, good lord.....

Comment

World Series cancelled for tonight

But they moved back the office day to Friday And now a potential game seven would go up against Sunday night football, which is even worse

Comment

Working...
                              X