thursday ** mil/chi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday ** mil/chi

season >= 2018 and 2 <= month <= 3 and wins / game number * 100 > 65 and p:overtime = 1 and total >= 224 and 1 <= rest <= 7 and op:three pointers made <= 20 and day != Friday

feb or march
    off OT game
    win % > 65
    1-7 days rest (covid I guess)
    opp previous 3 pointers <=20
    not friday (loss and small win on Friday)
    total >=224

5-0 (23.90)

smallest 10.5 (reminder they're always ats numbers)

https://killersports.com/nba/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

mil - 7.5

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

wow the margins are deadly Glenn

wins / game number * 100 > 65 = WP>65 for a little less typing

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
      wow the margins are deadly Glenn

wins / game number * 100 > 65 = WP>65 for a little less typing
      yeah big avg margins Tom and for a small sample I really want that.. when you use abbreviations in the box it comes out longhand when you run it.. think that wasn't always true if I remember correctly
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

doesn't do that for me Glenn but it's unimportant anyways and I played it, thanks

Comment

tried it again and the box stayed as an abbreviation ..thought I copy and pasted from the query box but maybe I did it from the boldface..I don't think so though..all semantics but going to keep an eye out for it just for the sake of curiosity

Comment

maybe browser related..interesting in this game the same amount of points were scored by each team in the 3rd and 4th quarters

"P3 = o:P3 and P4 = o:P4" yielded nothing..thought maybe it never happened (unlikely) but then I just tried it with P3 =o:P3
            and also nothing ..not sure what I'm missing here ?

Comment

was messing around and found this

rest = 1 and o:rest = 0 and AF and 2 <= streak <= 3 and season = 2022

away favorite
              1 day rest
              opp 0 rest
              2-3 win streak
              this year

what initially attracted me was the poor performance of these teams but the total wound up being the interesting angle..look at the 1st 3 games which were all prior to Nov and the following games after that..talk about a shift towards the under ..geez

https://killersports.com/nba/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Working...
              X