off the break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off the break

season >= 2018 and month = 2 and rest = 7 and site = away and line <= -2.5 and o:wins >= 16

off all star break (7 day rest)
    away fav >=2.5
    opp wins >=16

10-0 (13.00)

simple

margins were much better last year vs 2019

sure they'll be a few when lines come out

https://killersports.com/nba/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Last edited by bleeker; 02-19-2023, 11:46 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Over looks good too!

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
      Over looks good too!
      thanks dollars.. must've missed

about to put up another
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

feb
        7 day rest
        opp rest <=8
        not on a 3+ losing streak
        fav 2-5 range
        total 209 - 239 range

8-0 (14.12)

https://killersports.com/nba/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

cle - 2.5
        pha - 3.5
        was (tomorrow)

bos - 8 (original post 1 system)
        Last edited by bleeker; 02-23-2023, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Wow, those margins of victories...

Comment

avg is high dollars..really have to have that in a small sample for me..unless I love the logic

Comment

just want to say I was close to getting swept last night..way I do it in here is not comment on successes and failures over a night or a couple of nights..so if I win or lose 7 straight games in a row I'm saying nothing about it ..I think most of you know this
              Last edited by bleeker; 03-01-2023, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X