game >=60
    this year
    14-18 wins
    rest <=6
    total >=224

0-7 o/u (-24.07)

https://killersports.com/nba/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

spurs under 230.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

1a.jpg

Comment

thanks tom
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

couple of interesting things with last night's loss I think are worth noting

I think it's a perfect example of a game I should of passed based on my standards of being within the line range of the sample..technically this was but 5.5 favorite along with the next lowest dog of 4.5 kind of left me on an island at +1..also the 5.5 fav had the highest total of the sample at 243..kind of an oddball line considering the parameter being 14-18 win teams at or past game 60..the margins of course were blindingly good which made me overlook what I just mentioned..something to think about going forward

the other a lot simpler..there were 138 pts scored in the 1st half and it missed by less than a bucket..that doesn't change what i said above .. in hindsight a game ,in spite of the big margins,made some sense to pass

Comment

also

they play again today

both qualify now as hou got their 14th win

there was a lone (both teams) back to back (no rematch) in the sample

still a pass for me
          Last edited by bleeker; 03-05-2023, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X