Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Thursday Mar 23

lounge.PNG

Skip great pick, big fan of Heart, seen them many many times. Story behind this of course, lol. They were playing a tribute to Led Zepplin who were being honored at the Kennedy Center and had Jason Bonham playing drums, he's the son of deceased LZ drummer Jon Bonham. About 5 years ago me and the wife seen them here and they did 11 Heart songs took a break and brought on Jason to play drums and did 11 Led Zepplin tunes including this one, great night ! As we always do we buy limited viewing seats, the best seats in the house imo, because your right beside the stage and out of the 'pit' with the performers 20-30 feet away from you.

Sounds like you never heard of them Skip ? Really popular group with many hits who came to fame in Canada out west in BC, they came there with their husbands/band members to avoid the Vietnam draft is the story I've heard and played western Canada for many years, they came from Seattle. Look them up sometime quite a story. Back in October we seen Nancy Wilsons Heart, after a mutual breakup of some sort, and she replaced her sister with a black chick (don't remember her name) who was just fantastic, good show. They were the front band for STYX that night who were not enjoyable at all and we actually left about half way through their show. Good thing Wilson played first lol

They are getting back together in 2023 however for a 50th anniversary tour

Heart - Stairway to Heaven (Live at Kennedy Center Honors) [FULL VERSION]ad retired

1a.jpg

Portland kills Utah fora nice su win for the tman, hope you did follow me last night buddy

Swansons player prop was in early in the 3rd as Jackson peels off 37 on his way to an impressive double double

I'm on a roll and last night I played my biggest bet in over a year as everything pointed to an over on my pick. I've never felt this good about a bet ever I don't think and my research pointed to over 75 points , score 79, yay

Of note 1stq overs were 9-1 last night, wow

76-54 W9

Had a run of eight earlier this year and then lost 6 or 7 in a row I believe. I've already decided what I'm playing today just waiting on a line

1a.jpg
    Don't love this one but numbers look good around it plus they are 9-1over combined 1stq last 5. lac/okc looks good for an under as well but the way overs been hitting I don't know.

Comment

71-61
      Orlando+.05 1st quarter
      Last edited by North Ender; 03-23-2023, 04:26 PM.

Comment

76-69
        okc +4'
        going to the pelicans game tonight
        My honey has never been to an NBA game
        Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 03-23-2023, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Yes I did tail you last night Tom. I've been with you for a few in your streak. Not really big bets. If I were to do a Big Bet that would surely end your streak!
          Until I've witnessed what you have done I would have said that nobody could do well betting quarters.

Anyhow keep up the great work!

Comment

Dang Thomas you are on fire!!!!

Immanuel Quickly over 2.5 assists

Comment

66-55

Nets +4

Comment

54-62 L3

LA Clip -4 (vs OKC)

GL guys

Comment

Thanks Bryan

Comment

Awesome awesome awesome Tom!

I'll take the Clips -4 tonight

Comment

Thank you Darryl

Comment

I dunno, Clipper HT line move says take LA...

But hell, gimme OKC +4 2nd H

Comment

Working...
                        X