• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA POD Tuesday Mar 28

lounge.PNG

John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Roads

1a.jpg

My run has ended with a missed 3 to end the 1stq and a 2.5 point loss for me, all good things.....

tman dollars and Brock with wins to keep us in the hunt

as always the house of pain was full of almosts with Mich losing by the hook, Swason by 1 and me by 2.5 on the last shot missed 3, cruel frickin game boys cruel

Brock got your play in for yesterday, I slipped in there after you posted to get dollars play and never thought to see if anyone posted before him. Anyways all fixed up buddy, thanks. On another note the WHL playoffs are starting which means probably the last time to see the new superkid Connor Bedard for the Pats as he'll be going 1st overall in the draft by the looks of things. Bedard, a 17-year-old product of North Vancouver, B.C., was a human highlight reel all season long, recording 143 points, including 71 goals and 72 assists, in only 57 games. He sells out everywhere they go and tickets here are all gone but I can get into the games with a buddy who does their game film so I may go see him one last time, exceptional talent.

79-55 L1

1a.jpg

Comment

77 -73
      home now with 28 degrees and snow on the ground and more coming. System shock
      Washington +11'

Thomas, the knee feels good other than really stiff
      The golf was not good for the knee, to much to soon. I'll work on rehab and hopefully in a couple weeks I'll be able to play a little better and walk alot better
      Other than that doing good except my pics for the last 2 weeks
      Last edited by Merle the Pearl; 03-28-2023, 02:05 PM.

Comment

haha Dave at least you got away from it for a bit. Hows the knee now ?

Comment

Brock, doing fine out here in the East! Little snow this winter surely adds to fine. Next time you're in for the Bruins you me and Skip can grab some grub in the place of Skippy's youth - the North End. Been a while, Brock. Hope all is well out west. And you must have a smile from ear to ear every day. This Bruin version is something else. Are they gonna get the Cup?

Tom, even non hockey me knows about Connor Bedard. I'm sure there were like guys in between but Bobby Orr was also a can't miss stud at 15!

And, Tom, you can put another game in the win column. Clippers won by 12 as -4' favs.

Got it Jim thanks buddy

Comment

73-63
            Toronto-3.5

Comment

71-55

Heat +3.5

Comment

Heat +5.5

Comment

57-63 W1

OKC -9 -105 (vs Charl)

GL guys

Comment

Atlanta -3

Thanks Tom

Comment

Bos/Was o108' 2nd Half

Comment

Tom that's good hockey. Almost 3 points a game????? Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                          Brock, doing fine out here in the East! Little snow this winter surely adds to fine. Next time you're in for the Bruins you me and Skip can grab some grub in the place of Skippy's youth - the North End. Been a while, Brock. Hope all is well out west. And you must have a smile from ear to ear every day. This Bruin version is something else. Are they gonna get the Cup?

Tom, even non hockey me knows about Connor Bedard. I'm sure there were like guys in between but Bobby Orr was also a can't miss stud at 15!

And, Tom, you can put another game in the win column. Clippers won by 12 as -4' favs.

Got it Jim thanks buddy

Jim we've got to get together, figure something out. Been way too long.

North End, can't miss!

Comment

Working...
                          X